Xilo is an Historical-fiction Action Adventure Game, inspired in the Super NES classics.
The story is set on the Aztec Empire prior to the spanish conquest, based accurately on the
We intend it to be launched for iOS and Android devices (English and Spanish localizations).
Xilo’s quest takes you from the Aztec Capital to the empire valleys, forests, mountains and
mythical lands, designed from the Aztecs point of view. The visuals and art aesthetics are
designed taking elements and inspiration from ancient codices, giving the game a unique look.
We are thinking to achieve something like what Okami achieved with the japanese art.
Take a look at mighty Tlaloc, god of Water an Rain:
¡We have been planing this game for 4 years, now we want to make it a reality!
The game will be a thrilling 2D side scroll action-adventure game, that feels and plays
like the classics adding new elements to enhance the gamer experience.
The main goals of the game are:
- Explore different levels, from valleys to mountains, deserts to jungles.
- Capture and offer your enemies hearts as sacrifices to the gods to obtain their blessing.
- Obtain new transformations.
- Defeat mythological bosses.
- Obtain the sacred weapons
- Defeat Evil Goddess Itzpapalotl and save the sun from destruction.
- Become a Living Legend.
Also, there will be some extra (hidden) levels, some exploration and (hidden) power ups
for those who dare to go yonder. (More details soon)
Shortly we will launch the project for a Kickstarter funding campaign. We will offer some
rewards for our backers. See you soon = )